Together Everyone Achieves More
School Uniform bearing the school logo can be purchased from:
- TFS School Wear Ltd, 45 Spital Street, Dartford DA1 2DX
Alternatively, non-branded uniform can be purchased from your local stockist or supermarket.
Our HSA also regularly undertake uniform sales where second hand uniform can be purchased.
- Maroon fleece jacket (optional)
- Blue outside jacket (optional)
- White shirt/blouse or white polo shirt
- Maroon sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan - (see above for stockists)
- Maroon and gold tie (KS2 children only - optional)
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore dress
- Maroon/red checked summer dress (summer term only)
- Grey, black or white socks
- Grey or black tights
- Black or dark coloured school type shoes
Children at Fleetdown come into school dressed in their PE kits on the day that they have PE. To encourage inclusivity, smartness and a sense of uniform we have a black PE t-shirt and crew neck jumper designed with the Fleetdown logo on them.
The PE uniform is as follows:
- Black leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Black t-shirt – plain or with school logo from TFS Uniform
- Black shorts
- Black crew neck jumper – plain or with school logo
- Black or white socks
- Black or white trainers or plimsols
Please see photos below of the PE t-shirt:
ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOL UNIFORM/PE KIT MUST BE CLEARLY NAMED
No jewellery permitted except small plain studs (must be taped over for PE)
Children who wear wellingtons to school must have indoor shoes with them and a clothes peg to keep the wellingtons together in the cloakroom.