Together Everyone Achieves More
Core Values and Community Code
Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM)
Our Core Values:
- RESPECT: At Fleetdown Primary Academy we treat everyone the way that we would like to be treated and we take pride in our school environment.
- RESILIENCE: At Fleetdown Primary Academy we try our best, learn from our mistakes and never give up.
- INTEGRITY: At Fleetdown Primary Academy we always tell the truth, we are responsible and make the right choices.
- COMPASSION: At Fleetdown Primary Academy we are kind, caring and considerate.
- THANKFULNESS: At Fleetdown Primary Academy we are grateful for what we have and the opportunities that we are given.
Our new Community Code:
Be Brave. Be Wise. Be Successful.
We believe that in order for pupils to make outstanding progress and achieve their very best, then behaviour must be impeccable.
At Fleetdown Primary Academy, a group of mixed stakeholders, including parents, governors, teachers, admin staff, site staff and the Head Boy and Head Girl, created our new Core Values and Community Code, which we launched in September 2017. Our Core Values and Community Code underpin everything that we do and believe in at Fleetdown Primary Academy. The Core Values and Community Code are visible all around our school including classrooms, communal areas and the playground to constantly remind our pupils what we expect of them.
Our pupils know the Core Values and Community Code and uphold them every day. Pupil who uphold our Core Values or Community Code are awarded special reward stickers or a certificate in our weekly Achievement Assembly.